Advice needed regarding the ‘Tackling Misconceptions’ posts..

Xig • In the honourable words of Howard Moon - "I`m the fighter, you little tit-box."

So, you’ve probably seen that I’m attempting to tackle some incorrect views that are held by both Muslims and non-Muslims alike, regarding Islam.

We’ve had a couple of discussions in this group and I have posted in the Religion and Spirituality group, also. That one was more open to questions people had about Islam.

But since the Glow update, old threads are now almost impossible to revive. And they also get old really quickly, especially in a busy group. As a result, people don’t know that there is a post open to their questions. So I have an idea I’d like some opinions on..

Every time I post a ‘Tackling Misconceptions’ topic, I can bring together the best point from all of our answers and post that answer as it’s own topic, in the Religion and Spirituality group. That way, the silent readers may learn something a bit more accurate about Islam. And those who are more vocal, might be intrigued to ask specific questions, which we could all chime in and help answer.

I know da’wah is a big thing to a lot of people, but it isn’t for me. Maybe one day. At the moment, I just understand why there are so many misconceptions and why Islam is so misunderstood. I mean, I wasn’t thinking far from most people not long ago. But I asked the right questions and I got the answers. So I guess, now I just want the world to know that it just isn’t true! Islam is a stunning religion, honestly. The more I learn, the more I just cannot believe why people are so confused about the right path. I’m getting carried away. If you make it this far, thanks for your time. 😂