Pregnancy announcement... HELP!

So this upcoming Thursday we will be 12 weeks finally and will have our 2nd appointment!! 😊 Only my boyfriend, and our two best friends know about our pregnancy, which we are so happy about. I also have a job interview the next day so I wanted to wrap everything into one, and tell them this upcoming weekend. My boyfriend and I also want to get married. We’ve been best friends for 6 years now and dated in high school. I’m 20 (will be 21 by the time the baby is here in Dec), and was taking a break from school for financial and personal reasons. My family has been pushing school like crazy🙄 We also live with my mom and plan to move, hopefully before the baby comes. (But that’s also hard because my mom has heart problems and strokes so I’m worried about her living alone) How do I tell my parents and family I’m pregnant? What do I do?! My boyfriends family will probably be ecstatic (he will be 23 in Aug) ... but idk about mine. They’ll probably see me as a “drop out failure”. Besides my mom, I really have no idea how my dad will react since I’m a daddy’s girl. Oh yea and my grandma is a strict catholic and doesn’t even really recognize my siblings my dad had out of wedlock-_-