Would you consider my family toxic? (Really long sorry)

So my family is the type of people who think they are better then everyone & that we are above all. I’m a normal girl🤷🏽‍♀️I feel as though we are people regardless of our status . But my parents think we are literally the royal family... my mom met my bf yesterday at a event and she was so fake about it she walked over to us as well as my stepfather & my 2 little brothers looking mad as shit just because I was taking pics with him & friends before going over to them which I don’t see wrong because I see my parents every single day . I graduated so I’m probably not going to see half of these people ever again and I wanted a memory with my bf before leaving. His family is so nice to me they were saying how I’m so pretty and nice and how I’m a upgrade from his last😂 and taking pics of us. Anyways my parents were mad at that and when my bfs mother introduced herself they were so mean to her just looking at her like 😐 and I was embarrassed because she’s so nice to me so it was awkward but my mom still hugged my bf so ofc he thinks he has okay that she somewhat approves of him . my stepfather bought me flowers and was mad all I said was thank you he said if ur bf bought it you would’ve been happier and more appreciative I was just like Wth he acts so jealous towards my bf its crazy. My bag was in his car so I went to go get it before leaving and I called them I said hey what are we doing tonight and they said going home . Who tf wants to go straight home after graduation I haven’t ate ALL day so I said if ur going home can I go out to eat w my bf ... HELL BREAKS LOSE he started screaming and hung up on me and said this is a family night stay with

Us mind you we went home & went to bed..

Some family night . They said all I do is chase after a boy which makes no sense because I have ZERO freedom I’m on lockdown so I can’t rlly see him outside of school and my stepfather said he’s tired of my bf he wish we stayed in the state we lived in before so I wouldn’t have met him And my mom slapped me in my head and said she’s a hoe she wouldn’t met another boy . And then she said I’m disrespectful for asking to go out I shouldn’t have never opened my mouth to ask her that she said I’m a dumb ass girl and ungrateful just like my father cause I said u guys ruined my night u should’ve stayed home they made it all abt themself she was complaining

How she woke up early to do her hair and how her feet hurts from the heels she was wearing & was like she could’ve stayed home

With her child who fell asleep while they were all screaming at me at once . They called my bf and his mom black ugly motherfuckers and are gonna make me not like him anymore. My mom said I’m never gonna be able to do Shit and they wished so much bad on me they said bad things will happen to me. And this is all just

From 1 night I live this everyday where my mom got upset because I went to the movies w

My bf for the first time after 5 months since I am on lockdown complaining how im a disappointment she’s ashamed of me and I’ll never be shit she lost hope for me and how all I do is run after a stupid boy and I said all I’m doing is having fun and she was like fun? U don’t need fun all you want to do is have sex . I have lost my virginity to him I’m turning 18 next month we protect ourselves and I’m happy but

My parents hate seeing me smile they are happier when I’m not. All I do is frown in my house and stay in my room . the only

Time she gave me the okay to go out with

Him during the day she said be home before 10 I got home 9:30 and she said he should’ve brought u home instead of

Taking u out. She talks shit abt my friend because she is tall and bisexual she said she’s

Gonna poison my drinks to make me

Sleep with her dont trust her. She said gay people are sick and gay marriage shouldn’t be acceptable and I said they are people like us stop being ignorant and she threw water at my face . Her husband always use to make remarks about how attractive I am and how

I have a nice body and he tried to get me to sleep with a “spirit” that will enter his body He calls himself a mason so he believes in weird shit and my mom doesn’t know abt this so when I asked him why are u jealous do u want to be my man she flipped out and said I’m accusing her husband of rape .. her dumbass don’t know shit I was just trying to save her marriage since it’s her 3rd one everyone runs away from her. We have no family and I have no friends because they push them away and talk down on EVERYONE. My mom likes to talk abt successful ppl but she doesn’t work and is depending on my stepfather who’s the only one who works. He thinks he can control me cus of rn he’s the one helping us financially my

Mom didn’t want me working throughout hs because she thinks I’d lie and be sleeping with my bf🤦🏽‍♀️but I graduated so I will be filling out applications soon once I get my drivers license since I need a car to go everywhere. I usually uber or get a ride from my bf cus my Parents always say no. I was planning on saving and moving out or getting a roommate. I woke up with a migraine just thinking abt them . My mom said she’s my boss and it’s her way or no way. It’s been like this all my life but it worse when I started asking to go out and have fun she said being 18 doesn’t mean shit since my bday is next month it will never change. I graduated I thought things wouldn’t be different I would have more freedom & they’d be more proud I’m moving on to the next step in life instead of worrying abt how I’d want to spend my night. Everyone knows my mom and stepfather are controlling freaks and my real dad lives in another state says he doesn’t know how I’m strong enough to deal with it he said some kids would turn to drugs to get away but I keep my head high. Also my bfs family invited me to their graduation party which I’m probably not gonna be able to go to since they think I shouldn’t be liking him my mom said ok when I asked Friday but because of the argument she’ll definitely say no . My mom also said tht atleast her bfs was light skin when she called my bf a darker skinned motherfucker.... & my stepfather said he’s gonna do something on me to unlike my bf so I rlly dnt trust this weird ass man