Southern women?

Apologies if i sound rude. But I’m fed up.

Two years ago I moved from a small town in New Hampshire to Georgia. Everyone always commented on the southern hospitality and how everything is sweeter in the south. And I’m sure there are some sweet people, but at least where i live they are RUTHLESS!

Never in my life did i think I’d be a grown ass adult and be ridiculed for not having my hair and makeup perfectly done. Or shunned for not going to church. I’ve tried extremely hard to make friends here and to establish a life here, I found a extremely sweet southern man only to have him tell me this girl I was trying to be friends with kept texting him saying he can do better then me. So two faced! I never dealt with this anywhere up north that I’ve lived and I’m just baffled. I go to the hair salon and I’m mocked, I go out to dinner or drinks and I’m looked at sideways for what I wear or because I am not fake. Sorry if this hurt your feelings but “all yall” as you like to say, have really hurt mine! And ruined my entire experience here. To the point where my sister was going to move down here to live with me for college but I didn’t want her around the nasty bitchy women!