I'm getting married tomorrow! Update

Sam the T-zam

so I kinda need to vent before my big day. my fiance not sure if thats the correct spelling, sorry) have been planning our wedding for months and every body important (close friends and family) knew about the wedding months in advance. as the time came closer friends and family canceled becuase of work and just plain being busy. I toally understand that. things come up and a lot of times you have no control over that. well my sister canceled on me saying she didn't have the gas money to come up. she lives in Oceanside when I live in the so ca high desert. I get its a pretty far drive so I havent busted her balls about it. but what makes me sad is my fiances grandma made it out from Sacramento after doing a graveyard shift and getting on the train at 7 in the morning and getting here at 5 in the evening. I totally get everybody has different struggles and everything but I cant help but be upset that she's not coming, but I know i shouldnt be. She's almost the only family I have on my moms side and I really wanted her there. I'm sorry for posting this I just kinda wanted to vent a bit so I feel a little bit better before my big day...

so my sister may have been a no show(just seen on facebook she went to Lego land, so that explains why she didn't have gas money) but my wedding was amazing and I'm not sure if anyone really cared but I thought I'd share some of the pictures.