miracle child or in my head?

Christina

I have always been taught that anything is possible if you have a mustard seed of faith in God.. My husband and I have been praying for a long time for a baby of our own. Unfortunately when i was younger I had gotten my tubes tied. Before I got married to my now husband.. So we haven't been trying to get pregnant or anything we are actually wanting to adopt a baby.. So I will fill you in on what's going on..

As of right after my last perion which was 5/16/18.. i started spotting around the time i ovulated.. which is very very new to me. That's never happen before. then not to long after i started having symptoms such as sollen sore tender breast, bloating fatigue exhaustness and now most recently cravings.. i took a test about 4 to 5 days before my missed period. Which was negative.. I am positive it was to early to test. Now its 2 day before af is do and i am now having brownish spotting.. My cervix is very high and soft like my lips. feels like it's closed as well.. can someone please tell me what you think?