My stalker boyfriend

Dahdah

When me and my boyfriend had broke up last month, stole my phone and hacked into my gmail accounts and my facebook accounts and my iCloud, and changed all the passwords to them...I only had access to 1 Facebook accounts out of 4 that I had ( don’t ask, I don’t know why I had so many accounts but I was active on all them all the time)...he wouldn’t leave me alone, he sent me a screenshot of a guy back from my home town ( South Carolina ) the guy had tried to message me...and he said that he is going to stay logged into my messenger and message guys back that message me and and ask them for money..so I quickly for days tried to find the guy on fb and I couldn’t find him..yesterday the guy messaged my only page that I have access to and asked me “ why would I ask him for money then ignore him “ I Responded to him and said “ huh”??? What are you talking about..he sent me 3 screenshots of a conversation that he was having with my X on my other page that he thought was me! My X asked him for money to pay “ my phone bill “. I quickly told him that it wasn’t me and told him to block that page ASAP! He was confused and I explained to him that my X had hacked my account and was messaging people on there acting like it was me...there’s no telling how many more people he don’t messaged on there pretending to be me!! I asked him how did he send the money if we are in Florida and he’s in South Carolina, he said he sent it thru cash app and he showed me the screenshot of him sending the money to a cash app account named “ diamond daisy” 🤦🏽‍♀️ he send $100 thru cash app!! I was sooooo pissed I’m still pissed because there’s no telling how many more people hes messaging. The same day he hacked into my accounts I called Facebook and asked them to Just delete my entire account and they said it would cost money for them to do that and I would need to buy a iTunes card and put money on it to send to them to do it. They shit down my accounts for 24 hours and it was back up because didn’t pay the $30 fee, I called again about another account and different people kept telling me different prices ! He has stolen and sold 3 of my phones. The last one he stole was a 7 plus all black that I didn’t even have for a full month! He sold it for $90 to buy weed because I didn’t give him money for it. He doesn’t understand that I have a child ( 1 years old 👶🏽) and I have bills to pay! I have my own apartment and I have to Ride the bus to work, but he doesn’t understand that because he has it good where he lives. He’s bills free....