Implantation bleeding? So confused 😣

Kaytee

To make a long story short...

I am currently 9 or 10 DPO (both days seemed very positive on the OPK, hence why it could be 9 or 10) and having a ton of weird symptoms that aren't normal for me (bloating, intense hot (and some cold) flashes, a lot of heavy creamy lotion like CM, very frequent nausea, fatigue, higher than normal BBT, high cervix, etc... My period is due in 4 days but have yet to have any of my normal pre-period symptoms. I've been taking tests and they all come back negative except for today I thought I saw a VVVVVVFL, so I took a poll. Most people on here thought it was an indent/dye run, or negative altogether, so IDK, maybe it was just me seeing what I wanted to see?

But anyways, what I need help with is the fact that yesterday I wiped and had this...

But that was the ONLY thing that came out allllll day and night, until today I wiped, and again, only got one single wipe of this...

So could this be implantation bleeding or just the very weird and early start to my period?!? I am sooo confused now 😩😩😩

Please ladies, any help, advice, opinions, personal experiences- good or bad- are totally welcome!

Thank you!!! 😊🙏🏻👶🏼✨💕