Near death experience.

Today was the scariest experience I've ever had in my entire life.

I've been feeling cramps on and off since yesterday night. They've become slightly more moderate today.

Around 2pm, I took a Levothyroxine pill (which I've been taking once a day for the past few weeks on an empty stomach as prescribed by my doctor). As time went on, I still felt the cramps but this time, I felt a lot of pressure in my lower stomach. Honestly, I thought it was because I needed to take a #2 and went to the bathroom. Afterwards, I still noticed the pain. Around 4pm, I decided to take 2 midol. For the next 30 minutes, I felt out of balance and a bit dizzy as my cramps continued to increase. I thought the problem could've still been because I needed to take another #2. As I got up from the couch, I felt a wave of dizziness hitting me. Before I could turn back to sit down on the couch, I ended up blacking out. Next thing I know, I hear my husband's voice saying, "Baby, stay with me. You're blacking out, stay with me." I felt myself losing control and blacking out every second as I tried listening to his words. I fought back as hard as I could and finally snapped out of it. Still in shock and in pain, my husband carried me to the bathroom, forced me to drink a ton of water and had me throw up. I repeated that for the next half hour until I felt no more pain. Luckily, he use to be a Paramedic and was able to take care of me. If it wasn't for my husband, I believe I could've died today.

I feel extremely lucky to be alive right now. I never thought something this crazy would ever happen to me, but it did. I just wanted to say, this TTC journey has made me into a baby crazed and willing to do anything type of thing just to have a baby is honestly not worth risking my life. I say this not only because of what I experienced today but because I've been to the doctor's over and over again only to have more tests done on me. Yet, they still can't tell me what's wrong with me. All this do anything to have a baby crap is just not me. I'm a easy go with the flow type of gal who has taken this journey way too far. It has brought nothing but stress into my life to the point where I'm constantly questioning my husband and myself. Whether you want to continue with your TTC journey after reading my post or not is up to you. However, I will strongly advise you to take a step back for a moment and breathe. Know when to stop and give yourself some credit for working so hard on this journey. No matter what happens, stay positive. Especially when you feel at your lowest. I hope this story somehow inspires you to take it easy and have fun! :)