After 2 years of getting beat by my ex I still cry

I spent almost 2 years in an abusive relationship. We was not even together and I would still get beat by him for reasons i didn't know. this girl he was dating was using him and his family for a place of stay of convience until her mom went to rehab when she deployed. i knew her personally and didn't want any dealings with her. she had his family under mind control and they was doing what she wanted them to do to me such as go file false court documents without my knowledge. his mom worked for the state and for almost 2 years the girl set me up to get beat and later admitted to doing this. after his mom did everything she wanted her son and the police to do to me, she admitted it was her doing everything to them. in return the girl was sending his brother to jail each time i was beat by calling and reporting warrants. she was dating another guy the entire time she was around my ex and i knew her whole plan including the new guy. i even dropped my phone in the toilet to avoid this mess and people was still coming to my house stalking me, knocking on my door. for almost 2 years whatever you can think of that was crazy happened to me. i was in my own blood each day and i couldnt protect myself because they would have a warrant out for me that I didn't know of. his mom thought it was funny that he was beating me. my apartment gained so much attention i left my apartment with everything in it. i couldnt file anything against him i was getting rejected. they took my phone from me and deleted the pictures out my phone with video evidence. people was even calling the police for me and they didn't take it serious. i just sit and cry because it just ended last year. i dont understand why a person is allowed to beat me as they please but im going to jail. he even kicked me in my head until i had seizures. This is only half of what happened to me. I'm still in the court system dealing with this abuse charge he filed against me. I just cry all the time I can't get rid of these images. it's affecting me. People can easily say get over it but it's not easy getting beat, slammed, choked and etc.