Unable to attend interview email help!!

So I got invited to interview about my first real career job!!!! Unfortunately I can’t go since my current job only allows one off at a time. My interview time is 12:10 and I work around 1 hour away without traffic so I would need the day off. I’m not sure how I would include that in the email? Any help on what I’m trying to say would be great! I’m obviously going to put in names but didn’t want to state it publicly. TIA

Dear R,

Thank you for considering my application and inviting me to interview for the position of Auditor.

Unfortunately, I am unable to attend the interview on Wednesday the 20th of May at 12:10.

Is it possible to rearrange the interview? I will be available on Mondays at any time or on Friday mornings.

Please let me know if we are able to rearrange. I completely understand if we are unfortunately unable to.

Thank you,

T

**update**

Thanks so much for your responses!! Ive added in why and I’ve changed to reschedule! I’ve taken away the last paragraph / changed it to:

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. I would be grateful if we could reschedule.

The last sentence doesn’t seem right, what can I change it too so I seem interested?

Thanks again!!!