PCOS or no???

Last year my doctor I go to most often, told me that I have PCOS and that he was putting me on Metformin to help with it and also birth control. He did no tests or anything. Just talked to me about my periods and stuff for a minute. I went to the hospital 2 weeks ago with severe abdominal pain and told them I had been diagnosed with PCOS, so they thought I had a large cyst trying to rupture or I was having an ectopic pregnancy. They did a pelvic and vaginal ultrasound on me. As she the tech was doing that she asked how I knew I had PCOS. I said my doctor told me. She knows the doctor by the way. She then asked what tests he had ran to prove this and asked what meds I was on for treatment. She then laid into me that I was either lying or my doctor needed a talking to because “Metformin isn’t for treating PCOS”. That’s what she told me. They ended up telling me I had no cysts and wasn’t having an ectopic. They couldn’t find out what was wrong. I figured it out on my own. My IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) can and is stress triggered sometimes. I was so stressed that up in the top part of my intestine I was constipated and it cause severe pain.

Anyway, idk what to think now. Do you think I have PCOS or no?

My symptoms were/are.

•Irregular periods

•Months without a period and then months long periods.

• Severe cramps.

And many more.

Vote below to see results!