Mabey so, mabey no?

Lauren • Ttc 1 month, baby #1 due June 2019 🤰🏻

So I am currently 1 day late. I was supposed to start and on the 15th I had period cramps on the 13th but after that have not had any cramping. I haven’t had any spotting I haven’t had any cramping for three days and my period is not here. I took a two different tests on the 15th. I took a first response which was a bfn and a cheap Walgreens brands which had a faint positive ive also taken a clear blue test and a first response early on and had faint positives which also could have been dilated urine but I have never once in my life even had the slightest positive ever. It’s now the 16th and my period hasn’t come I don’t know if a reason it hasn’t come is because we had sex on the 15 & 16 and it postponed my period or what idk but I don’t have any signs of pregnancy I’m just confused.

BFN the same day on first response

I do have an ultrasound appt on the 20th so I guess they will give me my answer lol I don’t even know why I’m posting this when I can just wait until them I’m just wondering if anybody has had the same thing.