Unexplained Fertility - Need advice please!

Laura

My husband and I have been TTC for 15 months. We both got a load of fertility tests and everything came back normal. Because of this the doctor said there is nothing he can do other than an <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>. Is there no other step that we can try first? Has anyone else experienced this? I was really hoping I could try a few rounds of Clomid and that would do the trick. I did not want to jump into expensive treatments unless I knew it was really the only option.

I know I should get another opinion, especially because I did not like this doctor (neither did my husband). But it took me 4 months to even get this appointment and I can’t imagine having to wait another 4 months to go to another clinic. (I am in Canada).

At the end of the day I am just so sad and so frustrated with the TTC process. All of my friends have kids and I feel like we have tried everything to get pregnant and it is just not happening. I use OPKs, take a prenatal, he takes a multivitamin, we both take Maca. I’m grateful we are healthy but I was also hoping we would find the reason we are having trouble.

If anyone else has been diagnosed with I unexplained fertility I would love to hear what treatments you are seeking and how you got pregnant (if you did).

Thank you so much for listening! 😊