Is the Paraguard right for me? Advice!!!

Hi ladies! I have been on birth control for about 4 years now. Yay! I started with the implant in my arm because I didn’t think I could remember the pill. I bled for 7 1/2 months till I got it out. Worst experience ever. I was so depressed and moody all the time. Once I got it out I started the pill. The pill made me have a period every 10 days. I didn’t say anything to my gyno till recently and now I’m on a new pill! This one doesn’t make me bleed except for my period BUT my hormones feel all out of wack. I am very horny 24/7 not a terrible thing but 🤷🏼‍♀️ and I get headaches all the time!!! I am getting married soon and don’t want any accidents since my fiancé and I are trying to have a successful life without kids for the next 7 years. We have sex...A LOT! I always joke and say “I’m surprised I’m not pregnant yet.” And I really am surprised. I want to try the non hormonal IUD but I am scared and don’t want to have 7 months of irregular bleeding again. Give me your experience with the paraguard and what your thoughts are! Thanks!!