help! I don't know how to handle this situation

🤩

With my husband we've been married for 3 years. we've had many ups and downs. he used to tell me I'm never happy and thankful and stuff like that which was not true but that's not the point. it's been such a long time that I show him I'm happy, thankful and stuff like that, I always tell him I love him and he never does. I learned from him to say I love you. So he was making jokes and he said something else instead of that and I kept asking him to tell me those 3 words and he still wouldn't tell me, he was going around like " I don't understand what you want me to say" and I said " you know what I'm talking about" he still goes no no. Anyways, I had to take my car out of the parking of the apartment, and grabbed my keys and was about to go out, he goes like "are you going to go out like this?" (I was wearing shorts and I said yes, he said no and I was like if you don't tell me that ,I won't change, so I didn't wait from him to tell those 3 words and I was going to change. and he's like okay I love i love you ,like just to say it. I'm so disappointed in him that I had to beg him to say it and when he said it it was like in whatever way so I was like yea whatever. Anyways I went out and came back . he got ready to go to work and while he was heading to the door he said bye when he usually kisses me before he leaves and I asked him no kiss? He didn't know what to say but I could see that he wanted to say something. so he came and kissed me and left. he never shows me love affection or anything. I'm so tired of this boring relationship. I guess he is taking me for granted and that's why he's acting like that. I don't know what to do.