Issues

So on June 30th, it’ll be 2 years since my dad passed away due to cancer. My family is all kinds of screwed up but since my dad died I’ve been going to therapy for all kinds of reasons. And lately I’ve been having issues with men and different people, but men in particular. It’s gotten to the point where I don’t allow my uncles or anyone that I don’t talk to very frequently near me. I have been dancing for about 11 years now and this past year we’ve had a new male teacher and he terrifies me. At first I blew off the anxiety about him saying to myself “It’s just cause he’s new, he’s tougher than normal. I’ll be fine. I just need to push past it” it’s gotten worse to the point where last time he looked me in the eye I had to walk out of class and break down crying because of the pure panic I felt. I’ve talked to my therapist about it and she’s told me that this level of anxiety is common in those with PTSD and those who have been abused. So I’ve been picking apart my life and the different interactions I’ve had with people. And it’s come to attention that the way my sister and different people in my life have been abusing me while calling it love. My mom stood up for my sister for a few years last time I tried to bring this up (before meeting with my therapist) and she blew it off saying that it’s just how family is. This last session with my therapist, she said that my sister has been emotionally abusing me. And then 10 min after the session where my therapist told my mom that I was being abused by my sister, my mom decided that we were going to get my feet done with my sister.

I know “you got a pedicure and your complaining?? That’s not okay, you should be happy about it”

But the problem was that my sister kept making digs at me, kept saying little off-hang comments that shouldn’t be said.

I’ve got dance nationals next week and my sister invited herself to go with my mom and I, making it a “family” vacation.

If anyone has any idea on how to get my ass of an abusive sister off my ass and get her to leave me alone please comment. I’m so done with letting my family ruin my life and push aside my mental health over their own selfish desires to get what they want.