Do I have the right to be mad ?

Okay so , my husbands little brothers have soccer practice on monday's and friday's and he always goes on friday's , okay so last time he went over to baby sit them (it wasnt a practice day for them) but he did stay from 12 in the afternoon until 10:30 at night I was so pissed when he came home he apologized and said he wouldn't do it again. Well today, he said he was going to go to their practice then come back after but he face timed me at his house to see how the baby and I were doing, his brothers were with him talking to me he said he was going to eat then come home after . it's been 2 hours and nothing we literally live about 5 minuets away (driving distance) I know he's at his moms but I just get so mad how he says he will be home at a certain time and ends up not coming at that time 😒 its seriously so annoying ! Especially since he hardly spends time with our 1 month old. He needs to realize he has a family of his own now . I didnt go over because we always go on the weekends but I try to avoid going during the weekdays because I dislike my MIL. Like whats the point of being there long if were going on the weekend anyways -.- I think its unfair because he loves being around his brothers but my sister and I were close and I hardly even speak to her now because he doesnt like her and doesnt let her come with us when we go places yet when his brothers wanna come he always lets them. sorry if this is pointless im just so irritated right now 

Vote below to see results!