Boyfriend #2?

Really but not really? Lol

Last night I reconnected with an old friend. I was really young when I met him like 15 and he was 19. I always had a crush on him but he never laid me any attention. Lol so now 7 years later he writes me on Facebook and we’ve been talking.

Now, the bad part is I’ve been with my boyfriend for 4 years now. And we’ve been having a bit of issues and they stem from him not really being there for me. Not being interested in my day, or asking questions, or anything.

So my old friend I told him I wanted to put highlights in my hair and he’s asking for pictures and what colors I was thinking about. And it caught me off guard really because I’ve never had that happen. I expected to say “I’m thinking about getting highlights” and the conversation would change. He’s even helping me pick my nail color right now 😭 it’s so nice but I feel so bad.

I love my man so much it’s just been hard but talking to this guy doesn’t necessarily make me want him it just makes me wish my boyfriend did that more and shows me it’s guys that will. Ya know?

Am I wrong for this?