I ended up crying last night

Addy

I just had the worst conversation with the only guy I've ever liked.

My friend was at a wedding last night and saw my crush, now backstory on me and my crush, I had been told he liked me in kindergarten first and second grade. In the summer before third grade I finally found out that I liked him too I told my parents and they were okay with that. So I went to school on the first day ready to tell him my feelings when he wasn't there I waited a week bc I thought he was sick. I waited a year. He came back to the school I go to in fourth grade. Within a week I had told him I liked him and asked him if he still liked me. So the year goes on and we sit together talk together and playfully tease each other ( mostly me) and fifth grade comes along and goes along he moved again. On to present day the summer before sixth grade. I had seen him at festivals and tried to get his number but no one talked long enough to him to get it for me. So on to the conversation I had last night with him on my friends phone 📱

The only reason I slept last night I tried to not think of him. This was my first like crush letdown I think. I'm eleven so this was pretty hard on me.