I need some advice...

Sarah

I am 9 weeks today. My nausea kicked in close to 6 weeks and lasted till close to 8 weeks and subsided enough for me to get out of bed and be out and about. It sadly came back a few days ago. When the nausea first hit I was prescribed Promethazine and it didn't help with nausea. It must made me very tired. I am also treating a UTI and I know how important liquids are. I am able to eat/drink in the mornings but the rest of the day is so difficult. I feel I need a new nausea medicine because I can't imagine feeling this for the next few weeks. I feel disgusting. I can't even get up and shower cause I feel so sick. My husband thinks I should just man up, but he has no idea! I've been dealing with this for weeks! He's worried medicine with cause birth defects, but I know he will support me if I choose to take it since I tried Promethazine. Ladies, should I keep feeling this miserable?? I know this is not healthy and I know I'm dehydrated. My husband finds it hard to understand why I was feeling better and then worse again. I just need some advice :/