I'm over it now *vent*

Katie

Anyone else close to their due date & just flat out irritated? I'm so angry at my body for not doing what it's supposed to 😠 at 36 weeks, I was 1 cm. I felt a bit different at 38 weeks, so my doctor checked, I was still only 1 cm, but I was 30% effaced & he was at a - 2. I had my 39 week appointment today (I have 2 days left until my due date) & I'm still the same 😢 I have one more appointment on Monday & if I don't go on my own by then, they'll schedule me for an induction 😒 I'm gonna beg them to induce me at 41 weeks (which would be a Wednesday. I don't wanna go any further & risk having a big baby). I really wanted to experience how it felt for your body to do what it's supposed to 😔 I was induced with my first son 7 years ago, although the experience wasn't awful, I hated being in the hospital for 3 days til I had him, plus an extra day just to make sure things were going well. The difference was, with him, I was at least at 2 cm for a couple weeks prior. I know each induction can be different, but I don't wanna do it again. I feel like my body is against me. I feel exhausted, tired, cranky & just downright miserable 😭 I've enjoyed being pregnant, I've been wanting another baby for years & I finally got it, yet no one told me how different the second is compared to your first, (I guess it probably varies from person to person) so I had a lot of pain I wasn't expecting. Then it got easier as time went on. Now I'm just a ball of miserableness & frustration 😭 I know my little bundle of joy will be here soon, but I wanted to do this on my own. I think that's the most frustrating of all 😭 I've tried everything I can think of with the exception of spicy food & nothings has happened. I've had awful heartburn that almost gets me to the point of throwing up so I wasn't gonna chance any extra that would come from spicy food. I guess my June baby is gonna end up being a July baby. 🤷