No one is excited

Ok so some back story here, I live with my mom and dad for about 2 and a half yrs this is kind of long bear with me. I had to be on bedrest with my last baby a full month and she was born 6 weeks early I took my full 12 wks off after so I was off work 16 wks as soon as I got back to work my grandma was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer so we all moved in with her newborn baby and all, my sister wasn't comfortable taking care of our grams (giving meds changing bathing so on and so forth) so for 3 months I worked 3 12 hr shifts and mom worked 3 12 hr shifts a week and the rest of the time we took care of gram my DH was trying to support all of our bills himself, I ran out of PTO so I had to pay double my $100 a week insurance for 3 months after and the economy hit my place of employment so i was only getting about 3 days a pay out of 6 and we ended up losing our house. So we moved in with my parents. My sister who is 28 lives there too always has, she got pregnant and had 2 kids the last 2 yrs. We've had about 3 different houses fall through on us so we are still here I got pregnant in April and at the end of June the place that was supposed to be a sure thing fell through :(. So here I am trying to be excited about my last baby its been 4 yrs since I'VE had a kid and no one is excited at all. I'm having a really hard time with everything going wrong and I'm freaked out about losing the baby simply because nothing has gone right for me in about 3-4 yrs now literally everything I do to try to improve our situation just goes to hell. And my mom told me today that they're all just kind of Burnt out on babies. And I'm honestly just heart broken I'm not trying to be a brat I know its crazy around here, but really I have no one to share any excitement with because my DH doesn't get too excited about babies he never has, but my mom has always been excited she managed to eek out excitement over my sisters 2nd baby when her babies daddy is a giant loser and she and my dad pay for both her boys diapers and clothes because she's unemployed and we take her to all of her drs appointment and everything because she has no license. I've seriously never been this upset with my mom. My best friend just had her 1st baby so she's too busy to be excited with me, my sister and I don't get along and I was all happy and excited for her with both of her boys. I just feel alone, like no one cares.