I don't know what else to do

Jennifer

My bf and I have been TTC for almost a year now, which I know is not nearly as long as most of the women on here, but it hurts just the same. I have had 2 miscarriages and I'm not sure why I can't hold a pregnancy. TTC has got to be the most stressful thing I have ever been through. Disappointment each month and all the tears and screams that come with it. I am going to see my dr in 2 weeks to start talking about fertility and I am so scared. I am scared that I am going to be told that I may never have a baby of my own. I want a baby more than anything. I know I am meant to be a mother, I just know it. TTC is not just getting to me, it's getting to my bf too. He told me last night that he doesn't want to know about the opks anymore because it's too much pressure. He is currently struggling with ED due to Type 2 Diabetes; however it has never been this bad. He was prescribed a new medication that has made everything worse. He isn't fighting for this or pushing his drs to figure this out. It really makes me feel like I am the only one who cares. I just really needed to get all this out. I don't normally post anything, but I am not sure what else to do.