My uterus hates me

So I had a Mirena IUD put in after my 6 year old was born and when it came time to remove it at 5 years, I ended up having to have a D&C; because the strings had migrated upwards and were no longer visible to the doctor. I let her talk me into getting another one put in a few weeks after the surgery. Fast forward about 2 years and I am in the ER for severe dehydration from vomiting and diarrhea, and because when I saw my GP he pushed on the right side and I about jumped off the table. They did a CT scan and ruled out appendicitis but I did have a large ovarian cyst on that side, and on top of that my IUD had moved out of place. So back to the gyno I went that same week and had it pulled. She asked me if I wanted to try something different for birth control but pills have always had horrible side effects for me and I’m on blood pressure meds so it wasn’t a good option, and since I’d now had two IUDs give me issues I didn’t want to deal with that again. She also wanted to follow up with an ultrasound after about a month to make sure that the cysts went away. I had the ultrasound at the beginning of June. The cysts were completely gone but then they tell me that I have a condition called adenomyosis. The symptoms of this can be heavy bleeding during periods and severe cramps. Hmm... ok... They usually treat it by inserting an IUD. FML at that point. So then she decides to put me on a progesterone pill to control the symptoms since IUDs have given me issues. I should have gotten my period yesterday but instead all I have is this light brown spotting. I have had unprotected sex so I’m worried that it might be implantation bleeding instead of a regular period, but a home pregnancy test said negative. Is the brown spotting a side effect of the pills? On top of that I have felt super exhausted the past few days, but no breast tenderness or other symptoms.