Really just need to vent ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'll keep it as short as I can - my two best friends want nothing to do with me now that I'm pregnant and it is breaking. my. heart. ๐Ÿ’” These two were both bridesmaids in my wedding and have told me numerous times how excited they'll be when I have babies, how they can't wait until I have a baby, etc.

I thought it would be so different than this.

Friend 1: we used to talk INCESSANTLY every day. The second I told her, poof, she's gone. We suddenly have NOTHING in common. We were both on a weight loss journey prior to me getting pregnant and now, obviously, my priorities have shifted a bit, but I didn't think that meant that we could never speak again.

Friend 2: just told me she needs more friends like her who don't have their life together....I know that the pregnancy hormones are raging but I burst into tears reading that. She goes on to tell me that I don't understand what it's like (to not be married essentially) but prior to this, I knew what it was like to not be married. I was in a. LOT of shitty, abusive relationships prior to my husband. I've been at rock bottom before. I told her although we are not physically in the same situation I can still do my best and offer advice if it is asked of me, but she told me it's not the same.

I have now cried to my husband about this for the past 40 minutes. I'm sorry but I don't think that I should have to be made to feel bad for the positive things that are happening in my life. I'm going thru a lot too, but that never gets discussed, and that's okay. I have pretty moderate anxiety that has only increased with pregnancy. My main concern is doing the best I can with this life that is growing inside of me, and hoping that everything is going well with each day that passes. I am the only one in my friend group for the most part who is pregnant or has kids, but I didn't expect to just not have the support from my friends.

Sorry for the long rant, I just feel like my heart has been ripped out and stomped on tonight ๐Ÿ˜ญ just in need of a friend