Just received this in the mail 😇

Jasmine • ig: ohhjassy

I had always been insecure about my body growing up especially because i was always tiny and skinny shamed since i’ve weighed around 100lbs my entire life. I hated anything that showed off my body so i never wore bathing suits, i preferred wearing wearing oversized shorts and t-shirts whenever i could to avoid showing off any curves. The constant shaming pushed me into forcing myself to eat as much as i could everyday but nothing ever worked because i was naturally petite and thin. I am now 22 years old and currently weigh 128lbs it took me this long to realize that i don’t need validation from the world to feel like i’m beautiful. This extra weight has made such a huge difference in my life. it’s taught me self love and it’s boosted my confidence to a whole new level. I’m happy w/ my body and weight and i’m now confident enough to wear my first bathing suit out in public! i’m no longer restrained from feeling beautiful and confident w/ what the lord himself has given me 🙌🏼 I encourage all of you to acknowledge your beauty and dismiss any negativity that people might throw at you regarding your weight. ALL SHAPES AND SIZES ARE BEAUTIFUL 💛💛💛✨✨✨✨