Marriage party Advise! Please!!

Heather • Mom of a beautiful daughter & handsome boy 👧🏻👦🏻Got a baby on the way. 👶🏻Married to my soul mate. 👫

Okay, so my fiancé and I are planning my wedding. We have already had to make some major compromises with things . Well now he’s wanting me to add ANOTHER bridesmaid so that his sister can be in it also. (That will make 6 girls on my side) I’ve always been that person that thought it was craZy people have this gigantic wedding party... (seriously no one take offense to that, just my opinion, plus I don’t even like that many people).... 5 was pushing it for me, and he’s making me get two maid of honors Bc he can’t choose 1 best man .... so should I feel guilty about not wanting to add his sister just so that she is “apart of the wedding” ??? I mean I like her, but I got the people to fill my 5 (which I still think is too many for my tasting) ... when we’ve already had to take away from the stuff I want to do, Bc he doesn’t want certain things done Bc of his family ... he says that if she’s not in our wedding that his wedding will be the only one she’s not been in of the siblings ... please help