Mommies I need advice!

Ok so let me start off by saying I am NOT looking for judgmental rude comments. I’m not afraid to bite back so if you have something negative to say do yourself a favor and keep scrolling.

PLEASE READ!

I just found out today that I’m pregnant! ❤️

I had a miscarriage in December and it was very hard on me. I quit smoking cigarettes and marijuana last time. I haven’t smoked either since I saw my positive this time around. But here’s the thing. Is marijuana ok to smoke a couple times a day? The only reason I’m asking is because I get stressed easily and I always am nauseas. Every day at some point I get nauseas to the point it’s hard to eat. I smoke marijuana and it helps me de stress and eat every time. But I hear horror stories that people ‘claim they heard” but nothing that’s ever happened to them personally.

I’m assuming my doctor will say no because she has to (I’m in a state where only medical marijuana is legal) I would never intentionally hurt my baby. I’m over the moon with happiness and joy that I’m pregnant with my rainbow! Please let me know if any of you have smoked or know information that I may not. I would only want to do it if I can’t eat due to nausea or if I’m very stressed and upset. I’ve been professionally diagnosed with anxiety and depression and have seen a doctor in the past about my stomach problems so this is NOT just an excuse to smoke. Please help!