OMYGOD I GOT MY PERIOD ON MY DATE

Ioana • Certified personal trainer💪🏼🙌🏼

I just need to share this because i cant fricking deal of what happened

So yesterday i was on a date with this guy ive been seeing for the past month, and hes really sweet and so perfect ( if he would ask me to marry him today i would say yes) 😂😂😂 so anywayyy, we spent the whole day together, he supported me during my first tattoo by getting one himself 😭 and then went for desserts and then he asked me if i want to meet his sister at his place, RIGHTTT SO I THOUGHT OMYGOD ITS FINALLY HAPPENING IM GONNA CLIMB YOU LIKE A TREE, so went there, he cooked for me, watched movies, cuddled, and then we watched more netflix and when i went to the bathroom saw that my FUCKING PERIOD CAME and IT WAS ALL OVER MY JEANS, i have irregular bleeding due to the implant but HOLY SHIT 😩😩😩😩

so at this point i dont know what to do, i just met his sister so i felt really shy to ask her if she has any pants i could borrow and i didnt want to tell him, so I ASKED MY BEST FRIEND AND FLATMATE TO CALL ME AND PRETEND SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED SO THIS BITCH CALLS ME AND SAYS “ smth really bad happened...” like HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE UP A STORY ABOUT IT 😂😂😂 help

SO THEN I TOLD THIS ANGEL GUY THAT I HAVE TO RUSH BACK HOME BCS SOMEONE BROKE IN AND HE DIDNT BUY IT 😩😩😩😩 i could tell on his face that he thought i just didnt want to be there for the night ( BUT I WOULD😩😩)

😩😩😩😩 my feels GUYSSSSS

So i ordered a uber, put my jacket around my waist and he decided to come with me outside, he left with no shoes, got downstairs, the uber wasnt there, so we decided to look for it, and he was in fucking sockss, and he keps saying “ its okay dont worry, youll be fine” and i was just there INTERNALLY

CRYING BCS HES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SOUL I HAVE EVER MET, he texted me then that of course he wanted me to stay but its just selfish of him, he was looking forward for a cuddle but he doesnt mind waiting bcs he really likes me “ OMYGOOODD 😩😩😩😩

I just hope i didnt scare him away i frickin like him so much 😩 PERIOD JUST DESTROYED MY NIGHT.