HELP!

My boyfriend is flying over for the first time in a few weeks. I’m 16, living in the uk so I’m of legal age. My boyfriend is 18. We’ve been in a relationship for half a year. Yet my mum and grandma won’t let us be alone. My nan wants an list of times and places wrote out for each day so that she can plan for things so we’re not left alone. We want to be able to have time alone, yet my family fear so badly of it. I can only assume that they are afraid we will have sex... which is probably going to happen if we were left alone. I already brought condoms, so we would be safe (just my bf knows I got them). Yet I’m being treated like a child. I don’t understand why they can’t just sit me down for a conversation if their so worried about us having sex. In my opinion I’m of age and it’s going to be performed in a safe way and as a person, I’m aloud to sexually enjoy my self. I get that my family don’t want to hear or know about to potentially. But they don’t have to restrict us. I need help!!!