People in the delivery room

Lacey

I don’t know if I can’t post this here or not but I need advice this can’t be deleted if not...

Okay lady’s I am having a hard time deciding whether I should have someone in the room with me and my fiancé. We decided early on that we didn’t want people in the room because 1 we didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings and 2 my mom is a very controlling and manipulative person and I’m afraid to have her in there because I’m afraid she is going to yell at my fiancé and make my delivery miserable. I am being induced in 3 days and I’m starting to get a little scared mainly because my mom is scaring the crap outta me with stories and all this other stuff my fiancé last night said if I want someone else in the room with us that it would be fine with him but which I think he only said to keep peace in my family. I really don’t think I want anyone in there still due to the fact I don’t want to have a big fight but I feel like what ever I choose it’ll cause a fight. I really need some advice on those of you who had their first babies with no one in the room. Or maybe advice from people who had people in one time and not another time.