I’m going through a lot and just need to vent

I’m not sure where to post this, but I feel like I just need to vent and maybe some support. I have so much going on right now and it’s finally starting to break me down. I’m not sure where to start. Recently, I found out that my sister-in-law was being molested by her dad (my father-in-law) for most of her life. It has been hard on me bc my husband still had a very good relationship with his parents, and I can’t bring myself to. On top of that, I know my husband also had it hard growing up with them but he won’t talk to me about it. He says the past is in the past and there is no sense in dwelling on it, I don’t want to push him about it but it’s hard when he won’t talk to me. Besides all that, I’m struggling personally with pcos. I’m so worried that I’ll never be able to have a baby. My depression is getting bad to the point that I know I’m not taking care of myself. That along with the pcos, has completely killed my sex drive and I never want to have sex so I feel so terrible for my husband, although he supports me and tells me its okay. I just don’t know what to do 😔