Toxic relationship

I’m dealing with the most manipulative and most narcissistic person I’ve ever met in my life. I’ve been with him for 6yrs and I’ve had 3 kids with him. It was awesome at the beginning but for the past 4 yrs it’s been hell. When I was pregnant with our 2nd child a girl sent a picture of him and her together. That was the most depressing time of my life but I didn’t leave him.

I’ve never trusted him after that. He makes me think that he’s gonna change and we’re going to be this big happy family but that’s just him being controlling of the situation. He makes me think that I’m crazy when I hear and see things. Puts everything on me. Recently I did a voice recording in our house while I was away while his friend was here. On the recording his friend thru in his face about him going to a rinky dink hotel. I confronted him about and once again i don’t know what I’m talking bout. His excuse for that is that he lied to his friend. Why would you lie to your friend? Y’all all probably saying just leave. It’s hard to leave somebody who thinks anything they do is not worth YOU leaving. I need help. I just want him to see that we are not going to be together and this is not working!