need some advice!

Hey everyone, this might be a long post but bear with me. My bf has a stepdaughter who is nine and we've been together for a few years known each other for about 6 years. We now have a 6 month old baby together. I've tried so hard to be everything I can be for my step daughter and also have a civil relationship with her mom. However her mom hates me with a passion, she's always saying bad things about me to my bf, she makes fun of me on social media, she doesn't allow her daughter to hang around me if my bf isnt around, she controls absolutely everything. I've asked my bf to communicate with me more about my step daughter and things he talks about with her mom. I don't feel comfortable with them being friends knowing she's always trash talking me. I don't have an issue at all with them communicating things about their daughter, pick up drop off times etc. However my bf has lied numerous times to me about their relationship and continues to talk with her like her best friend everyday, not related to their daughter. I feel betrayed that he doesn't stick up for me and still continues to be her best friend. I'm so hurt over all of this... Any advice would be greatly appreciated..