Sexting **UPDATE**

My god I sexted a guy Saturday night and I’ve NEVER gotten so horny or wet, I’ve always had trouble getting wet and literally like 3 minutes in I was dripping 😂 he was telling me everything he wanted to do to me and he was explaining everything he would be doing if I was in bed with him and I was like so fucking turned on i was sitting in my bed rocking back and fourth I didn’t know what to even do with myself at that point !! 😂 like holy shit it was good I want to do it again (I haven’t told really anyone in detail yet so I just wanted to post it on here I needed to get it out lol)

I seriously love you guys, I love having someone to tell 😂 so since y’all want detailsss ;)),,,,,,

So first he snapped me and was like “what’s up” and I was like “oh just In bed” and he was like “me too, gets pretty lonely by yourself doesn’t it?” And I was like “oh definitely, what would you do if I was there?” (Lol I literally sound like a fuck boy) and he was like “I would get you naked and run my hands up your thigh and stomach, then I would play with your boobs” and he was sending me pics of his boner through his underwear and I was like “holy fuck I just wanna take a seat right ontop of it” and he was like “I would grind it against your clit then I would flip you over and tease you until you were dripping wet” (already am dude) and then he was telling me to touch my self and exactly what to do and he said he wanted to flick his tongue on my clit while he fingered me and I was literally sweating at this point and it literally just KEPT going I never felt so turned on before my goodness,,, to bad he lives like 5 fucking hours away !!! 😫😫