Pre eclampsia/ 35 weeks

Just made a post about this.. thought I would make another

These are the symptoms I’m having and as I read you guys comments and research on the Internet I am getting worried.

I have an appointment Wednesday.

I’m thinking I should just wait it out until then?

Even though my blood pressure is always normal, I’m hoping they will test for PE! Even after already mentioning these symptoms numerous times.