Preggers?

Hey so I’ve been experiencing many symptoms that lead me to believe I’m pregnant, as do many women, however I’m oddly not panicking. It started off as being nauseated for 2 weeks (just recently has been getting better after taking prénatals, which is weird) , I had a dizzy spell where I randomly would get dizzy when doing routine things, I was constipated for two days then almost diarrhea (tmi, sorry) sort of off and on. And the entire time super bloated! Currently can barely button my pants! Haven’t changed my diet or done anything different. I am constantly having to pee. Right after I’m done I feel like I have to pee and end up going an hour after. My boobs recently feel full and nip area feels sort of numb? And for about the last 1.5 weeks or so I’ve been cramping. Feels like my period is gonna start any second! But I don’t get them anymore so I know it’s not that!

Also my It’s been about 3.5 weeks since the deed, and I’m just so confused. My progestin only bc that I’ve been on forever ( I’m already adjusted to, so it’s not that and i don’t get periods anymore so I have no clue what to go off of for when to test). I tested the other day and it was negative. Am i testing too early? Anyone have these symptoms and end up pregnant? Anyone not pregnant and have these symptoms I would be happy either way. I don’t want to assume I am, but I know that it’s a possibility. Just looking for comparisons! 😊