Relationship

So me and this guy we were dating for 2 years almost 3 years , and we would always hang out but mostly on Fridays because we were both busy with school, well we planned a week in advance that we were going to this party together and he was texting me the day of the party saying “I can’t wait to see you tonight” and a whole lot of other shit, and it was about 1 hour before the party and he texted me saying “oh I can’t come tonight, I’m sorry my brother wants me to help him with something, I’ll make it up to you I’m so sorry! But you should still go and have fun” and I was upset that he canceled but I understood he had to “help his brother” so my friend and I pulled up to that party and we were having a good time, and then my phone starts blowing up with snaps I open one of the chats and it was a video that somebody posted of the guy I was dating the guy that was supposably “helping his brother” it was him and this other girl cuddling, with a caption “goals” well my night was ruined my heart was broken I just wanted to go home and cry myself to sleep. The next morning he texted me “good morning beautiful” i replied with *a big paragraph* and sent him the video I was receiving ALL NIGHT LONG! He started calling me nonstop I finally answered and I broke down I hung up and he texted me, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you I LOVE YOU please forgive me, we just cuddled and that’s it” I told him “I need to think about it” i know he hurt me really bad but I miss him but I don’t know if I should give him another chance does cuddling count as cheating??

Vote below to see results!