No period in 70 days - Help

To start off their is no chance of me being pregnant at all (have never had sex before).

I’ve had my periods come regularly for five years straight however in the last year and a half I have gained a significant amount of weight (around 70ish pounds from stress and overeating)

However I’ve struggled with being overweight for most of my life and it has never stopped my periods or thrown off my cycle before.

I’ve gone to the doctor around three months ago when I was still getting my period because I was taking an acne medication called accutane and had to have a blood test to up my dosage to 80mg

From my results of the blood test I was warned that my blood sugar levels were high and I was at risk for type 2 diabetes.

The doctor suggested that I lose 10% of my body weight to put me at a lower risk.

I have yet to lose the weight and have been struggling with my health and exercising.

Now that I have skipped 2 full period cycles I am getting worried and wondering how long I should wait before I go to see the doctors again.

The doctor also mentioned polycystic ovary syndrome and the blood test I received checked for that however the doctor has yet to update or phone regarding the results so I just assumed that the test came back negative.

Now that my period has skipped for over 2 months I am getting worried because a common symptom of PCOS is your period randomly stopping for an extended period of time, diabetes as well as significant weight gain/loss also being among the symptoms. Another symptom is cysts on your ovaries. And about 2 summers ago I did go to the emergency room for significant pain in my lower abdomen and through x-rays the doctors suggested that it could have been an ovarian cyst that burst but they were not 100% sure. (My mom has had ovarian cysts before as well)

My mom thinks I should go back to the doctors right away however I am honestly really scared of what the cause may be. Should I be this concerned any advice would be welcomed thank you.