Doctor doesn’t listen to me

Okay I need your ladies help. I’m almost 38 weeks. 2 weeks ago I started severely itching on my hands and feet. Then it spread everywhere. For 4 days, I have barely slept because of it. I have scratched my skin open in multiple places. I also have other symptoms of ICP. They did the liver function test and it was normal, so they ordered a bile acid test. It hasn’t came back yet and it’s been a week. Here’s the problem though.. my doctor doesn’t listen. She said even if it comes back elevated its okay because I’m full term and she won’t need to treat it or induce me since labor would be around the corner. She also said that it’s not dangerous and that it’s probably just hormones that’s causing the itching.

My high risk doctor isn’t seeing me anymore since I’m considered technically full term. I was high risk because our last child was a stillborn. My sister had a stillborn because of ICP and my other sister had it and her son was born not breathing but they saved him. When I went to the hospital last week (for the severe itching) one of the doctors said that if I have it, I need to be induced now especially with our history of stillbirth and the fact that my family has had it. He said every week it’s untreated the risks get worse. She’s saying she won’t even induce me until 41 weeks even if I have it.

It’s too late to find a new doctor. We’ve called everyone, and explained the situation they just say they can’t take me. I’ve even called the hospital and asked them but they said the same thing. “She’s a doctor. Trust her”

This doctor literally doesn’t listen to anything we say. Everything I tell her she counters with “its hormones.” She told me to just take Benadryl every night until I go into labor to ease the pain.