I really just need some help right now.

I've just recently found out I'm pregnant. My current circumstances are good but I think they're not good enough to raise a baby. I basically just need help in the form of any guidance or positive messages because all I can see right now is the negatives  -- please everyone take in to consideration that this was unplanned and I'm still in shock so be kind in your messages.

I've been with my lovely partner for 4 months.

I am overweight and have suffered from PCOS for 10 years. I never thought I would get pregnant this way, nor this easily to someone that I've basically just met. Even the doctor was shocked.

My partner and I have been living together for 2 of those months and it's been amazing. He is amazing but it's only been 2 months and we still have so much to learn about each other.

My entire family live on the other side of the world as I moved to this country 4 years ago.

I'm almost 30.

Financially, this will be a huge strain and struggle for the both of us.

I had plans for the next few years to start my buisness. This will halt those plans for a long time. Same with my partner.

My partner isn't close with his parents or family due to alcohol abuse and his childhood wasn't great. If we have this baby, it's basically just us.

I'm terrified. He's supportive but terrified. He feels that abortion is logically the right thing to do but understands that emotionally I don't know what to do. I've always said I would never have an abortion - especially at my age.

I've been diagnosed with CIN2 after a smear test and not sure how this will affect my health if I wait 8 more months.

I suffer from depression and I'm worried in case this will affect my life choices for someone depending on me.

I'm currently not being paid by work as I'm on long term sick. My Mat pay won't start until Feb at the earliest and I just don't know if I can go that long without money. I do plan on getting another part time job just to help financially for a while but due to current situations I can't leave my employer until December.

It's a really messed up situation because I know that everything is pointing at me to not keep it, but emotionally I don't think I can do that. I don't think I could ever forgive myself if I did.

So right now, I feel like I'm at my lowest place. I need to hear some positives. I know it's not the worst situation anyone has been in. My OH has his own house. We have a car. We would provide a loving environment.  I have a friend here with a baby who would be a support for me and I would also join other groups.

I just need to hear what it was, for those who have considered abortion, what made you  keep the baby or go through with not keeping it?

Or if someone can help point me towards the positives? I just don't know. I just need some support right now from outsiders.

Thank you and I'll be sure to keep you all updated.