no pleasure--advice?

y

so basically my issue is that I don't feel anything when I get intimate. I've tried masturbation, I've received oral sex countless times, I've has vagina sex many times, I've bought a small vibrator and tried that a few times, I've been fingered, and have tried anal once. and I hardly ever felt anything. I have sex probably 30+ times in my old relationship (he was my first) and I just dismissed it as him being experienced in all areas since I was his first everything. I figured that with another partner things could be better. we ended our relationship and last night I had an ex boyfriend of mine come over last night.he is a bit more blessed that my last partner so I figured it would feel better. it hardly felt like anything. we had sex and he ate me out and fingered me. at this point I'm discouraged and frustrated because I am unable to enjoy intimate moments. I'm only 16 and I know this could hopefully improve but it just really brings me down that I am unable to even feel the smallest bit of pleasure at all. I am completely numb down there. any advice? is it some sort of condition? Idk. if you read this all thank u

I'll post this in a couple groups so I'm sorry if u see this repeatedly I just rlly want some answers or help. and yes we do some foreplay but i never get that aroused.

edit: I don't know what feels good to me because everything I've tried feels like nothing. clip stimulation feels like nothing. the only way I can describe the feeling is like when your foot is numb. you can touch your foot with your hand and your hand feels your foot. your foot feels your hand but it's sort of only half there. that's how sex is. barely any feeling.