New friends bring new energy to your soul 💖 Anybody struggling with the mental stress of TTC and need a friend?

Carly • Hello! My name is Carly. I’m 22 years old. I’m married to the love of my life. I’m a Veterinarian Technician. I live in Arkansas. My husband and I have been TTC for 7 months for baby #1! 💖

Hey everyone! My name is Carly. I’m 22 years old. I’m a Veterinarian Technician for an Animal Clinic in Oklahoma, but I live in Arkansas. 😋

My husband and I have been TTC for baby #1 for 7 months now. (We actually have been trying for a year, but for the first four months I wasn’t charting or taking OPKs. I was just going based off my symptoms and me thinking I knew my body well.)

My cycles are usually 33 days long. I have had 2 chemical pregnancies my last two cycles. I chart and use OPKS. I’m currently cycle day 10 and AF is due August 20th.

I have PCOS and I am not taking anything to boost fertility, but I am taking the ‘One A Day’ Pre-pregnancy dietary supplement.

In all honestly I’m getting a extremely frustrated with the constant waiting and getting my hopes then being let down over and over again. I work a lot and have separated myself from most of my friends due to most of them acting like most people in their 20s do e.g. living up the bar scene; therefore, I don’t really have that many people close to me I can talk to about female related issues e.g. cycles, emotions etc. and my husband is so dumb when it comes to talking about anything female related so he’s been very aggravating to me lately. Lol. It would just be nice to talk to another woman who is experiencing this frustration of TTC and take some of the focus off of my extremely irrational/stressed out thoughts of “What’s wrong with me?”, “why can’t I be normal?”, “am I ever going to get to feel the feeling of carrying my child?” “Am I going to have to murder my husband today?” (Lol just kidding about that last one... kind of 🤪) and putting some of my attention and focus into getting to know another woman and being able to encourage, relate, laugh, gripe, learn, support etc. each other while going through TTC.

I hope I don’t sound utterly insane to anyone. 😅 Just can’t handle feeling like I’m having to go through all of this alone. 😩

Sending endless amounts of baby dust to all of you! xoxo 💖