Venting!!!

Nicole

I hate that I’m going to through so much right that now that I have no one I really trust to vent to or even ask for help. I just want to cry every single day I just want to scream to the top of my lungs till I can’t scream anymore. I told myself even when I was a teenager that I would kick this depression in the ass but I’ve came this far and I feel like I got worse. I don’t have anyone to go to who really understands what I’m going through to tell me it’s going to be alright. I’m always asking myself why don’t I have any real friends? Like am I the only person in this world who truly has no good friends. I sound like a big baby but I’m trying not to stress so much over everything because my husband and I are trying to have a baby I with him wanting to have this baby so much really makes me want my baby to. And dealing with this infertility, my thyroid, depression and anxiety I’m so scared that my depression and anxiety will get worse once I do get pregnant and that’s IF I do. I’m just trying to keep my sanity and keep it all together not just for me but for my husband and future baby.