Can I take thrush medication whilst going through an abortion HELP PLEASE !!????

Katie

SCROLL PAST IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY PEOPLE HAVING ABORTIONS, HELPFUL COMMENTS PLEASE

okay so I was 6 weeks pregnant to the day when I went in for my medical abortion (yesterday) I did both parts in one setting as it was easier for me as I had to travel a long way, anyway leading up to this day I had been feeling and getting all the symptoms of thrush which at the time I didn’t realise I just thought it was my body adjusting to being pregnant. Anyway the abortion process is going fine painful ofcourse but nothing out of what is expected but I still have this yeast infection. I was wondering if it’s safe to get thrush medication to take now and also what people would recommend, I would also love if people could help me with ideas on how to manage the abortion process ect, I have been very honest and don’t wish to get hate or judgement I am just genuinely coming here looking for advice on a platform where I always look for answers myself, Thankyou :)