My BFP symptoms

lo

Hi ladies, I’ve popped over to here to share my story with you all..

It was our tenth month ttc our first baby and finally it happened, it’s been almost two weeks since I found out and I’m still in shock I think. Here are what my symptoms were to possibly help some of you..

1-5dpo - Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

6dpo - SO. MUCH. CM. It was honestly so much, I actually got out of bed in the morning and sat on the edge to get dressed (I sleep naked) and left a huge wet patch of discharge behind on the bed, like this has never happened before.

7dpo - FLU!!!! I woke up feeling so ill. Aching everywhere, bad sore throat, headache and could of sworn this was the start of the flu and I was so upset because we had family coming in a few days and I just was thinking great, I’m going to be spending it in bed.

8dpo - Felt perfectly normal again, no flu, no bad throat.. absolutely nothing. Implantation maybe? As the immune system does shut off to allow for it to happen. All I know is, I was suspicious.

9-10dpo - Felt pretty normal, like a normal lead up to AF would.

11dpo - Boobs are SORE and I never get sore boobs before AF, but I couldn’t even lean on them in the night or anything. Also, I woke up to a face full of spots, I don’t get spots, I never have. What is happening to me? I’ve gone back ten years to my teenage self.

12dpo - Mouth ulcers and sensitive teeth. I don’t know if this is a pregnancy symptom, but everything odd that happened to me during that tww I’m putting down to pregnancy. I literally woke up to about 3 or 4 ulcers on my gums, they were painful and it took a few days for them to disappear.

13dpo - AF could be due today as sometimes my cycles are 27 days but she’s a no show, I remember waking up and my boobs weren’t hurting me and I was gutted, but.. soon as I started to move around the soreness came back throughout the day.

14dpo - AF should definitely arrive today, I had period type cramps all night, I messaged my friend telling her I was sure as hell I was out, I felt like any minute now I’d feel that first initial ‘gush’ of blood, sorry gross but we all know the one. Nope, it’s 10pm and no AF. I had one OPK left and thought hmm they are known to pick up hcg so let’s give it a whirl. Within a minute it turned in to a BLAZING positive, test line hella dark. That’s it, I NEED to test in the morning.

15dpo - Couldn’t sleep due to feeling like I’d been in a bad fight and lost horrendously, I ached and ached, I knew something was different. Tested with fmu and the test line came up before the control line and already darker... BFP!!!

I couldn’t believe it, I still can’t. I’m almost 6 weeks pregnant now and still have killer boobs, morning sickness getting more consistent and cramping which seems to happen a couple of hours a night, it’s not painful just a little uncomfortable whilst trying to sleep. Oh and my nose, why must I smell EVERYTHING? Especially when feeling sick, everything smells so gross.

I hope this helps some of you ladies! 😊