Lost Innocence

Matthew

We were in our second year of college and classes were going fine, up until now. A paper was due on some shit about psychology! Anyway, I was clueless. So, I definitely got my best friend Dana to help, and I enlisted this nerdy girl named Jasmine. I knew that Jasmine would probably be the most help.

I had an apartment off campus that was very spacious and that I pretty much got for a steal! Luck I guess. So, I put out some food and beverages and got everything set up.

My brother Josh was visiting the school for the weekend, but he was at some frat party all night. So, there was no way he would be bothering us. Or even coming home for that matter.

It was about 6pm when Dana got there. She looked like The girl from Anastasia, but way hotter! Her light blue eyes were contrasted by her chestnut brown hair that was long and naturally curly.

About 10 minutes later, Jasmine comes to the door. Me and Dana open the door to see Jasmine in her usual attire, hair up, heavy rimmed glasses, a white blouse, vest, and long woolen skirt.....with clunky shoes! We looked at each other, then back at her.

“Jasmine. Please come in.”, I said in a monotone and dull tone.

She was of middle eastern descent and had perfect golden skin. She was very pretty, but shrouded in mystery, hidden by her frumpy appearance.

An hour or two drifted away as the alcohol started to play with our spirits. Jasmine was now smiling and laughing, which was very nice to see. Then...it happened. These words were uttered. Forgetting how it ever came up in the first place, and not that it even matters, Jasmine said, “I never used a vibrator! Or had an orgasm.” These words changed the whole theme of the evening. Dana and I looked at each other and through telepathic signals, started planning devious and corruptive behavior.

Without saying a word, Dana and I stood up and walked over to her. We lifted her out of her chair and walked her over to the bedroom which was directly across from the table we were just sitting at.

“Where are we going?”

“We think it would be fun to give you a little makeover!”

“That sounds fun.”

“Oh, you don’t even have a clue! how much fun your going to have!”, I said.

To be continued