Please don't judge. I might not know.......

Hi ladies OK... This is a bit embarrassing. Well I met a guy, (known him for a while) well we finally hooked up! No condom/: BUT iv been on BC since I was 14 or so (early period 9years old bad cramps doc prescribed) I was taking it regularly but stopped. He never came inside me but ONCE. & other times we took breaks and got right back to it & I'm sure there was Precum after he did cum. Any who.. A couple weeks go by I hook back up with my ex!!! :O I know what you're thinking -___- yea me to. No condom.  And I'm sure he came inside me. Ughhh I'm so mad at myself. ANYWAY. I might be pregnant. & I'm stuck in the predicament I WILL NOT KNOW WHO THE FATHER OF MY CHILD IS! This is pathetic. I never know when I ovulate. My period is so irregular. My question is would it be the partner I had sex with first? Or obviously the last time I ovulated. Please no judging me. I knew both of these men. I'm single. YES I should've used a condom I'm stupid I know. Iv had some symptoms but trying to ignore them. (Sore nipples/ breast nausea randomly,) that's it. I'm suppose to start AF feb 14th my last MS  was jan 17th. I tested two weeks ago negitve test. But it's too early. & if I am glow says I concieved the 31st. Ugh help please.