Boyfriend's parents are mad.

I'm 8 weeks pregnant (unplanned) and I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over a year now. My side of the family is very supportive. They are all happy and excited. We are 19 and he is almost 20. I live on my own and he lives with his parents and they pay for his college. He will be a sophomore this year. His mom found out by going through our messages and is very angry now. She is saying that they will stop paying for his school and he will have to drop out to get another job so he can support the baby. He wants me to have an abortion and I am totally against that. I do not want to do adoption either (it's a great choice though). I can raise this baby on my own if I need to and I am financially able to do it as well. I'm a nanny (they know I'm pregnant) and childcare won't be a problem. I make enough to pay my bills on time and pay for what baby needs. I have quite a bit saved up already. I don't want my boyfriend or his family in my life currently because of the stress they are causing. I don't know what to do. I don't want to ruin my boyfriend's life but I am not killing our baby. His mom is so mad and she's not going to get over it. She's always mad about something. My mom is mad about her being this way too. I really just don't know what to do..
Edit: I've told him multiple times he can leave and  I expect nothing from him and his family. He will not leave. He says his mom won't let him not contribute anyway. It's so frustrating.